Conformity 101 Training Available On-Line
- U.S. EPA General Conformity Modeling Guidance for Ozone (O3), Fine Particulate Matter (PM2.5), and Nitrogen Dioxide (NO3) (11/13/2020)
- Interim Guidance for Implementing the Transportation Conformity Provisions in the Safe, Accountable, Flexible, Efficient Transportation Equity Act: A Legacy For Users (SAFETEA-LU)
- U.S. EPA Transportation Conformity
- U.S. EPA Transportation Conformity Policy Guidance
- U.S. DOT Transportation Conformity Requirements Inception to Date
- U.S. EPA General Conformity Regulations
- State Conformity Regulations (PDF) (18 AAC 50.700 - 50.735)
- Federal Transportation Conformity
- Federal General Conformity
Glossary of Conformity Terms (PDF) from May 2006 training class.
- In some cases, projects may be located in areas about to be designated 'nonattainment' and for that reason, information on the start date of the project will be needed.
- In cases where the project is close to a nonattainment / maintenance boundary, additional information on the boundaries of the project will be needed.