All Seafood resources
Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) and Sanitation
- FDA Seafood HACCP Video Series
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration Seafood page — What's New, Seafood HACCP, Industry Guidance, and training
- Seafood Guide for Export Only - 801(e) Letter Example
- Example letter for an agreement of specifications and quality standards.
- Hazards Guide 4th Edition
- Fish and Fishery Products Hazards and Controls — this guidance represents the FDA's current thinking on the hazards associated with fish and fishery products and appropriate controls for those hazards.
- Ready-To-Eat Seafood Pathogen Control Manual
- The National Fisheries Institute, a non-profit organization representing the fish and seafood industry, has based this manual in part on guidelines developed for ready-to-eat (RTE) foods by the FDA, Control of Listeria monocytogenes in RTE foods.
- Seafood HACCP Mistakes
- Processors trained in HACCP will find this supplement useful. The single-page handout tells how to avoid mistakes commonly made in processing cooked crab. It clarifies questions frequently asked by processors, to help them meet HACCP requirements.
- Water Sample Collection
- How to take a sample per DEC's Drinking Water Program
Other DEC Resources
Indicates an external site.