Skip to content

Anchorage DEC Office Outage

Anchorage DEC offices are experiencing a phone and internet outage. Please call the mainline of the Juneau or Fairbanks office location for assistance. Report oil and hazmat spills in the Anchorage area during business hours or statewide after-hours: 907-891-0757. During business hours, spills in Northern or Southeast regions can still be reported to the respective local response team office.


Thinking of storing, cleaning, packaging, processing, or distributing seafood products? Below are resources to get you started. If you need assistance, contact our Anchorage office at 907-269-7501 locally or 1-87-SAFE-FOOD (1-877-233-3663) outside Anchorage.

Planning to commercially harvest, sell, ship, pack, or shuck molluscan shellfish? Visit the program's Shellfish page.

crab inspection

external link indicator Indicates an external site.