List of Approved Soil Treatment Facilities
Approved Remediation Facilities comply with the requirements for storage, remediation, and disposal of petroleum contaminated soils as per Alaska UST Regulations, 18 AAC 78.273 and Contaminated Sites Regulations, 18 AAC 75.365.
The following companies have an approved Operations Plan to treat petroleum contaminated soil. DEC project manager approval is required prior to transferring contaminated soil to these facilities for treatment.
For information on how to become an approved soil treatment facility, please contact Josh Barsis at 907-269-7691
- Alaska Soil Recycling, Inc. (ASR)
- 1040 O'Malley Rd
- Anchorage, AK 99515
- Kris Shippen
- YK Solutions, Inc.
- PO Box 2807
- Bethel, AK 99559
- Tom McCallson
Deadhorse (Mobile Facility)
- ASRC Energy Services, LLC
- Mailing: 3900 C Street, Suite 701, Anchorage, AK 99503
- Physical: 1000 East Lake Colleen Road, Deadhorse, AK 99734
- Liam Zsolt
- Bicknell, Inc.
- Mailing: P.O. Box 33517, Juneau, AK 99803
- Physical: 2275 Brandy Lane, Juneau, AK 99801
- Spike Bicknell
- OIT, Inc.
- PO Box 55878
- North Pole, AK 99705
- Fax: 907-488-4823
- Mark Sanford