Engineering Plans Checklist
Plan Review Checklist for Construction Approval
These checklists apply to public water systems (PWS) requesting construction or operational approval (if approval to construct was not requested prior to construction) for the following:
- New construction
- System modifications and/or change of use
- Separation distance waivers
The checklists are based on the plan review requirements as referenced in the State of Alaska Drinking Water Regulations, 18 AAC 80 (amended as of May 3, 2019). These checklists supersede all previous versions.
The checklists are intended to be used as guidance documents only. Completion of the checklists may not constitute a complete submittal. Additional project information not identified in the checklists may be requested by the Department as a part of the plan review process.
- All Checklists - Editable Word Documents (packaged in zip file 1.5MB)
- Individual Check List - Word Format (edit capable). Click titles in the table below for documents.
- Contact our office for Word 97-2003 Document (*.doc) versions.
X = Always required with submittal
x = Required when applicable