Operator Training & Certification Program
Due to the closure of online testing centers and increased health protection measures in connection with the COVID-19 outbreak all exams will be placed on hold. Those currently registered for online or paper exams will receive an email with additional information. We are not accepting exam registrations at this time.
Alaskan Operator Code of Ethics
To the best of my ability, I will strive to provide good service, protect and preserve public health, public property and the environment by correctly operating water supply and wastewater system equipment, properly completing required reports, adhering to relevant State and Federal regulations, continuing my education in the field, and working with my utility managers to establish clear operating policies for facilities I operate.
Congratulations 2018 Water System Excellence Award Winners
Coronavirus Resources for Water and Wastewater Operators
- Look up operator information in the Operator Database
- How to access your "Online Operator Profile"
- Information about Small Untreated and Small Treated Water Systems
- Information about Water Treatment, Wastewater Treatment, Water Distribution, Wastewater Collection, & Lagoons
- Certificate Renewal Requirements
- Instructions for Renewing your Certificates Online
- Exams Passed in the Last 90 Days
- AWWA Exam Study Tactics (PDF)
- Dan DeSloover
- Brandi Adams
- Kirk Haug