Operator Training & Certification Program
Alaskan Operator Code of Ethics
To the best of my ability, I will strive to provide good service, protect and preserve public health, public property and the environment by correctly operating water supply and wastewater system equipment, properly completing required reports, adhering to relevant State and Federal regulations, continuing my education in the field, and working with my utility managers to establish clear operating policies for facilities I operate.
- Look up operator information in the Operator Database
- How to access your "Online Operator Profile"
- Information about Small Untreated and Small Treated Water Systems
- Information about Water Treatment, Wastewater Treatment, Water Distribution, Wastewater Collection, & Lagoons
- Certificate Renewal Requirements
- Instructions for Renewing your Certificates Online
- Exams Passed in the Last 90 Days
- Ken Smith
- Martin Suzuki
- Dan DeSloover
- Brandi Adams
- Ashley Cunningham