Skip to content

Anchorage DEC Office Outage

Anchorage DEC offices are experiencing a phone and internet outage. Please call the mainline of the Juneau or Fairbanks office location for assistance. Report oil and hazmat spills in the Anchorage area during business hours or statewide after-hours: 907-891-0757. During business hours, spills in Northern or Southeast regions can still be reported to the respective local response team office.


If you need assistance filling out a food or public facility form or have a question, please contact an Environmental Health Officer in your area.

If you need assistance filling out a seafood or shellfish form, contact our Anchorage office at 907-269-7501.

external link indicator Indicates an external site.