Kodiak Subarea Plan
- Plan Review Status: Next Review TBD
- Last Update: January 2018
- Current Version: Change 3
- Next Subarea Meeting: TBD
- Contact: email@example.com
- This plan is on a five (5) year review cycle.
- The next scheduled review TBD.
- Administrative changes will be made periodically.
- New Dispersant Avoidance Area Section added. See Section I.
Kodiak Subarea Plan Information
Version Change 3, January 2018
- Introduction (PDF 480K)
- Summary of Changes (PDF 11K)
- A - Response (PDF 107K)
- B - Resources (PDF 505K)
- C - Hazmat (PDF 62K)
- D - Sensitive Areas (PDF 14.7M)
- E - Background (PDF 2.2M)
- F - Scenarios (PDF 63K)
- G - Geographic Response Strategies (GRS)
- H - Potential Places of Refuge (PPOR) (PDF 1.9M)
- I - Dispersant Avoidance Area (PDF 377K)
- J - Marine Firefighting Plan (PDF 172K)
Individual subarea contingency plans are updated on a five-year basis unless critical updates require more timely, out-of-cycle changes. However, feedback to improve these plans is always welcome and can be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org.