Prince William Sound Subarea Plan
- Plan Review Status: Next Review 2019
- Last Update: January 2018
- Current Version: Change 2
- Next Subarea Meeting: March 20, 2018
- Time: 0800-1430
- Location: Valdez City Council Chambers
- Dial in Info: 1-877-987-0358
- Access code: 1313222#
- Contact: email@example.com
- This plan is on a five (5) year review cycle.
- The next scheduled review will be conducted in 2019.
- Administrative changes will be made periodically.
- New Dispersant Avoidance Area Section added. See Section I.
Prince William Sound Subarea Plan Information
Version Change 2, January 2018
- 1 - Introduction (PDF 1.3M)
- A - Response (PDF 291K)
- B - Resources (PDF 3.9M)
- C - Hazmat (PDF 3.3M)
- D - Sensitive Areas (PDF 2.6M)
- E - Background (PDF 4.6M)
- F - Scenarios (PDF 1.2M)
- G - Geographic Response Strategies (PDF 551K)
- Prince William Sound GRS home page
- H - Potential Places of Refuge
- I - Dispersant Avoidance Area (PDF 377K)
Individual subarea contingency plans are updated on a five-year basis unless critical updates require more timely, out-of-cycle changes. However, feedback to improve these plans is always welcome and can be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org.