Skip to content

Anchorage DEC Office Outage

Anchorage DEC offices are experiencing a phone and internet outage. Please call the mainline of the Juneau or Fairbanks office location for assistance. Report oil and hazmat spills in the Anchorage area during business hours or statewide after-hours: 907-891-0757. During business hours, spills in Northern or Southeast regions can still be reported to the respective local response team office.


Planning to commercially harvest, sell, ship, pack, or shuck molluscan shellfish? Below are resources to help get you started. Contact Carol Brady at 907-269-7636 or 1-87-SAFE-FOOD for more information.

external link indicator Indicates an external site.