Southeast Alaska Area Contingency Plan Public Review
The public comment period for the draft Southeast Alaska Area Contingency Plan (SEAK ACP) is Wednesday, September 23 through Monday, October 26, 2020
This SEAK ACP serves as primary guidance during a response to an oil discharge or hazardous substance release. The SEAK ACP describes the strategies of a coordinated federal, state, tribal, and local response to a discharge, or substantial threat of discharge or release from a vessel or on/offshore facility operating within the SEAK Area boundaries.
Documents and Links
- Draft Southeast Alaska Area Contingency Plan, version 2020.0
- Draft plan for public review
- How to Comment Instructions
- Instructions to submit comments
- How to Comment Matrix
- Comment Matrix template
- Notice of Public Comment Period
- State of Alaska public notice how and when to comment
- Southeast Alaska Area Contingency Plan web page
- Webpage providing a brief overview of the SEAK Area as well as links to supplemental documents and maps.
For More Information
- Contact DEC: email@example.com