PFAS Cleanup Level Amendments
The Public Comment period for this regulation is closed.
The public comment period on proposed amendments to 18 AAC 75 concerning cleanup levels for six per-and poly-fluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) closed on November 13, 2018. At this time, the proposed amendments are on hold by the department.
For questions about the proposed changes, contact the CS Program Manager at (907) 269-7545. For more information about PFAS, visit the DEC PFAS web page.
Documents and Links
- Supplemental Public Notice Extending the Public Comment Period
- Original Public Notice of Proposed Changes
- Formal Proposed Amendments to 18 AAC 75
- Frequently Asked Questions - Updated 10/30/2018
- Procedures for Calculating Cleanup Levels (PCCL) revised September 25, 2018
- Procedures for Calculating Cumulative Risk (PCCR) revised September 25, 2018
Would you like to be informed about future proposed changes to CS regulations in 18 AAC 75? If so, sign up for the CSP listserv.
To be added to the CS Interested Persons list for Regulation Projects including Contaminated Sites Program regulations, please contact the CS Program Manager at 907-269-7545.