PFAS Cleanup Level Amendments
The Public Comment period for this regulation is closed.
The public comment period on proposed amendments to 18 AAC 75 concerning cleanup levels for six per-and poly-fluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) closed on November 13, 2018. At this time, the proposed amendments are on hold by the department.
Documents and Links
- Supplemental Public Notice Extending the Public Comment Period
- Original Public Notice of Proposed Changes
- Formal Proposed Amendments to 18 AAC 75
- Frequently Asked Questions - Updated 10/30/2018
- Procedures for Calculating Cleanup Levels (PCCL) revised September 25, 2018
- Procedures for Calculating Cumulative Risk (PCCR) revised September 25, 2018