Skip to content

Anchorage DEC Office Outage

Anchorage DEC offices are experiencing a phone and internet outage. Please call the mainline of the Juneau or Fairbanks office location for assistance. Report oil and hazmat spills in the Anchorage area during business hours or statewide after-hours: 907-891-0757. During business hours, spills in Northern or Southeast regions can still be reported to the respective local response team office.

Cruise Program Maps

Alaska's Commercial Passenger Vessel Environmental Compliance (CPVEC) Program provides the following maps as information only, these maps are not to be used for navigation.

Large Cruise Ships

Small Cruise Ships

Small cruise ships with Best Management Practices plans (BMPs) under 18 AAC 69.046 that will be discharging near shore need to limit discharge in areas listed as important to fish spawning and other protected waters including:

external link indicator Indicates an external site.