Natural Conditions Guidance and Tools
- Alaska Spreadsheet User Guides (PDF)
- Natural Condition Guidance (PDF)
- Alaska Natural Condition Tool Base (Excel)
- Natural Condition Tool Continuous (Excel)
- Alaska Concurrent Measurements Tool (Excel)
NOTE: Before using the tool, make sure to download and open the accompanying zip file and that The three dynamic link library files are located in the same directory/folder as the Excel file itself. The three files are named Conf95DLL.dll, swilk.dll, and wilcox.dll.
To run the Alaska Natural Conditions Tool spreadsheet, you must have macros enabled in Excel.
Please follow the step by step instructions "Alaska Statistical Spreadsheet Tools User Guide".
For more information, please contact:
- Brock Tabor
- Water Quality Standards
- Section Manager
- Division of Water
- Department of Environmental Conservation
- 410 Willoughby Avenue, Suite 303
- PO Box 111800
- Juneau, Alaska 99801-1800
- Telephone: 907-465-5185
- Fax Number: 907-465-5274
- Email Address: