Skip to content

Anchorage DEC Office Outage

Anchorage DEC offices are experiencing a phone and internet outage. Please call the mainline of the Juneau or Fairbanks office location for assistance. Report oil and hazmat spills in the Anchorage area during business hours or statewide after-hours: 907-891-0757. During business hours, spills in Northern or Southeast regions can still be reported to the respective local response team office.

Opening a New Food Establishment

Thinking of opening your own restaurant, market, deli, espresso stand, or mobile food unit? Below are resources to help you get started. Contact your local Environmental Health Officer for more information.

Contact the Municipality of Anchorage Food Safety and Sanitation Program if you plan to operate your food service or market within the Municipality of Anchorage.

external link indicator Indicates an external site.