How Do I Dispose of....
Proper waste management and disposal is important to protect human health and the environment. Many materials and situations raise questions regarding the best way to handle or dispose of a waste. The guidance on this page is intended to help provide solutions for some of the most most asked about materials.
Contact Rebecca Colvin with additional questions or at 907-269-7802.
- Animal Remains and Carcasses, including Dead Birds
- Construction and Demolition Waste
- Construction and Demolition Waste in Rural Alaska
- Exempt Waste
- Fish Waste
- Food Waste
- Formalin in Schools
- Hazardous Waste
- Junk Vehicles
- Lead-Based Paint
- Manure Management
- Marijuana Waste
- Medical Waste
- Prescription and Veterinarian Medicine
- Safe Drug Disposal at Home (AHSS)
- Polluted Soil Guidance for Class I and II Landfills
- Radiological Waste
- Used Cooking Oil