Below are some helpful links to resources on PFAS. We will continue to update resources as they become available.
- Alaska Department of Health and Social Services: How Can PFAS Affect Human Health?
- Alaska Department of Health and Social Services Information
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry PFAS site
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry: PFAS in the U.S. Population (PDF)
- EPA 2016 Health Effects Support Document for Perfluorooctanoic Acid (PDF)
- EPA 2016 Health Effects Support Document for Perfluorooctane Sulfonate (PDF)
- EPA Fact Sheet—PFOA and PFOS Drinking Water Health Advisories, May 2016 (PDF)
- Private Well Testing
- ITRC PFAS Sampling Fact Sheet (PDF)
- EPA Reducing PFAS in Drinking Water with Treatment Technologies
Aqueous Film Forming Foam (AFFF)
- Fire Fighting Foam Coalition Fact Sheet on AFFF Firefighting Agents (2017) (PDF)
- ITRC Fact Sheet on Aqueous Film Forming Foam (AFFF) (contains example BMPs) (PDF)