Welcome to DEC's Water Online Application System (OASys)
- Submit APDES Notice of Intent (NOI) applications for general permit coverage (construction storm water, industrial storm water, excavation dewatering, hydrostatic/aquifer pump testing and offshore seafood processors)
- Submit APDES Notice of Termination (NOT) for general permits (construction storm water, excavation dewatering, hydrostatic/aquifer pump testing)
- Submit APDES annual reports for general permits (industrial storm water, seafood and placer mining)
- Apply for Grants (Municipal Matching Grant, Alaska Clean Water Actions Grant and Village Safe Water Grant)
- Submit Grant and Loan Questionnaires (Alaska Drinking Water Fund, Alaska Clean Water Fund, and Municipal Matching Grant)
- Submit the Municipal Grant and Loan quarterly report
- Register a Commercial Passenger Vessel
- Submit a Remote Maintenance Worker Trip Report
- Complete annual discharge registration for operations under the Small Suction Dredge (SSD) General Permit (e-signature is not required). SSD FAQ sheet (PDF).
Note: New application types are added to the system frequently.
To view other applications, please go to the Permit Application Forms.
To enter the Water Online Application System, select " Continue to myAlaska" and login using your myAlaska user account.
For permit applications call 907-269-8117. For all other applications call the Division of Water at 907-465-5180.