Skip to content

Welcome to DEC's Water Online Application System (OASys)

This system may be used to:

  • Submit APDES Notice of Intent (NOI) applications for general permit coverage (construction storm water, industrial storm water, excavation dewatering, hydrostatic/aquifer pump testing and offshore seafood processors)
  • Submit APDES Notice of Termination (NOT) for general permits (construction storm water, excavation dewatering, hydrostatic/aquifer pump testing)
  • Submit APDES annual reports for general permits (industrial storm water, seafood and placer mining)
  • Apply for Grants (Municipal Matching Grant, Alaska Clean Water Actions Grant and Village Safe Water Grant)
  • Submit Grant and Loan Questionnaires (Alaska Drinking Water Fund, Alaska Clean Water Fund, and Municipal Matching Grant)
  • Submit the Municipal Grant and Loan quarterly report
  • Register a Commercial Passenger Vessel
  • Submit a Remote Maintenance Worker Trip Report
  • Complete annual discharge registration for operations under the Small Suction Dredge (SSD) General Permit (e-signature is not required). SSD FAQ sheet (PDF).

Note: New application types are added to the system frequently.

To view other applications, please go to the Permit Application Forms.

To enter the Water Online Application System, select " Continue to myAlaska" and login using your myAlaska user account.

OASys Help | MyAlaska Help

OASys Highlights

If you sign Applications and Reports - Start E-Signing (PDF)

  • Once approved for eSignature, signing your application takes minutes
  • Receive immediate confirmation of your e-signed application

If you prepare Applications and Reports - Register Your Organization (PDF)

  • Collaboratively view, modify, and submit applications created on behalf of the organization
  • Access to applications can be maintained when associated staff depart the organization

If this is your first time visiting this page and you do not have a myAlaska account, enroll at myAlaska.

Please direct questions to DEC.Water.OPAHelp@Alaska.Gov.

For permit applications call 907-334-2281. For all other applications call the Division of Water at 907-465-5180.

OASys Help | MyAlaska Help

external link indicator Indicates an external site.