Skip to content

Apply for an Oil Discharge Prevention and Contingency Plan

This page contains links to the forms needed to apply for an oil discharge prevention and contingency plan (plan) for tank vessels, railroads and nontank vessels. If you do not know if you need a plan, please see: 18 AAC 75.400 and Do I need a Contingency Plan?

Pipelines, Oil Wells, Production Facilities, Tank Vessels, Oil Barges, Oil Terminals, Refineries, Railroads and Gas Exploration Facilities Forms and Information

Streamline Vessel Plan Application and Forms

external link indicator Indicates an external site.