Skip to content

Anchorage DEC Office Outage

Anchorage DEC offices are experiencing a phone and internet outage. Please call the mainline of the Juneau or Fairbanks office location for assistance. Report oil and hazmat spills in the Anchorage area during business hours or statewide after-hours: 907-891-0757. During business hours, spills in Northern or Southeast regions can still be reported to the respective local response team office.

Industrial Wastewater Discharge

Industrial / Non-domestic Wastewater

The Industrial/Non-domestic Wastewater Section assures that public health and the environment are protected through regulatory oversight of industrial/non-domestic wastewater discharges in Alaska. Our primary services:
  • Issue permits to discharge treated nondomestic wastewater.
  • Pre-application assistance to ensure that applicant has sufficient background data to facilitate timely permitting.
  • Technical assistance to operators to optimize wastewater treatment.
  • On-site inspections for compliance assistance.

For More Information, Contact:

(click to email)
Phone Location
Earl Crapps, Program Manager 907-269-7681 Anchorage
Marie Klingman 907-451-2101 Fairbanks
Anchorage Fairbanks Juneau
  • ADEC, Division of Water
  • 555 Cordova Street
  • Anchorage, Alaska 99501
  • Phone: 907-269-6285
  • ADEC, Division of Water
  • 610 University Avenue
  • Fairbanks, Alaska 99709
  • Phone: 907-451-2101
  • ADEC, Division of Water
  • 410 Willoughby Avenue, Suite 303
  • Juneau, Alaska 99801
  • Phone: 907-465-5175

external link indicator Indicates an external site.