The Domestic / Municipal Wastewater Permitting Program assures that public health and the environment are protected through regulatory oversight of domestic wastewater (sewage) treatment processes in Alaska. Our primary services are:
- Issue permits to discharge treated domestic wastewater
- Technical assistance on permit-related treatment options
- Assistance to applicants regarding the appropriate permit for their facility
- Review of permit application or Notice of Intent and issuance of appropriate permit or authorization
- Technical assistance to operators to help them optimize wastewater treatment at their facility
For More Information, Contact:
Indicates an external site.