Information for Written and Proctored Online Exams
- Water Treatment (WT) Provisional/1, 2, 3, 4
- Water Distribution (WD) Provisional/1, 2, 3, 4
- Wastewater Collection (WWC) Provisional/1, 2, 3, 4
- Wastewater Treatment (WWT) Provisional/1, 2, 3, 4
The Operator Training and Certification Program also administers in-house generated Wastewater Stabilization Pond (WWSP), Small Untreated and Small Treated Water System certification exams.
ABC Exams Facts:
- New 2017 standardized ABC exams were implemented on October 1, 2017.
- The new ABC exams consist of 110 multiple-choice questions.
- One hundred of the questions are graded, the remaining 10 questions are being tested for future exams.
- Examinees won't know which 10 questions are not being graded.
- Examinees have 3 hours to complete the written exam or the proctored online exam.
- Exam formula sheets are included with the exam.
- ABC scores all Provisional/1 through 4 exams.